3 Healthy Spring Foods You Should Eat – Part 1
|Spring has come! Along with the shiny warm weather, the new season brings a lot of fresh foods and vegetables that could help us overcome stress and charge our bodies with healthy vitamins and minerals! Spring foods can also play a big role in losing those extra pounds we’ve gained during the long winter.
We have outlined the top spring super foods that will boost your energy levels, brighten your skin and will get you ready for the summer!
Spinach is also known as the favorite food of Popeye the Sailor. Spring is the time when you can find this green leafy vegetable in fresh condition. It’s a great source of Vitamin B, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Iron, Lutein, Folic acid, plant proteins and fibers. Spinach is a great choice if you are on a diet – a cup of fresh spinach has just 7 calories! You can add it to your salad or omelette. It’s also great steamed as an addition to fish meals.
These little red extremely delicious fruits are full with Vitamin C and antioxidants having incredible effect against skin aging. Strawberries are also rich in Vitamins K, B2, B5, B6 and Anthocyanin which is used for cancer prevention.
Radishes are low in calories (just 20kcal per 100gr) but rich in nutrients and fiber. Their high content of Vitamin C and water keeps your body hydrated and helps refresh the skin. You can use them in soups and cooked meals, or if you like pepper taste in your salad, add some fresh ones.
Want to transform yourself into a healthier, happier person? Discover the life-changing power of nutrition.
Take a moment to imagine yourself being in full control of your health and wellbeing:
- You easily reach and maintain (without starving) a healthy weight because your metabolism is functioning at its optimal level.
- You no longer feel like being run over by a truck - your supercharged thriving body is in excellent shape and your mood, energy and performance are steady throughout the day.
- You know exactly what to change in your diet and lifestyle in order to beat daily stress and anxiety, and sleep more soundly each night.
- You have access to insider secrets that help you keep a healthy low carb diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals known to control blood sugar fluctuations.
- You daily menu is rich in highly nutritious foods that provide omega 3 fatty acids, fibre and vitamin C - all needed to keep your bad cholesterol and triglycerides in check.
- You are in control of your blood pressure thanks to tools that help you track sodium, potassium and other nutrients known to promote better blood circulation