3 Healthy Spring Foods You Should Eat – Part2
|Going for diversity is a great way for starting to develop healthy eating habits. Spring is the time when nature gives us a huge variety of fresh, healthy and highly nutritional fruits and vegetables. Here are some delicious spring food suggestions that you should definitely take advantage of.
These tiny blue berries are the absolute champion when it comes to antioxidant content. They’re extremely high in Vitamins C, B complex, E, A, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc and other valuable microelements. Due to its high antioxidant amount, they boost the immune system, help fight urinary–tract infections, improve memory and brain function, fight against cancer agents and many more. A cup of blueberries has just 80 calories and no fats, which makes them a perfect addition to a healthy diet. You can eat blueberries fresh or dried. Add them in your smoothie, cereal or yogurt – what a great way to start your day!
Another antioxidant bomb, raspberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C (protects against infections and strengthens the immune system), Vitamins A, E, K, B complex and minerals such as Potassium and Manganese. Adding these incredibly delicious fruits into your diet plan will lower the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. On top of that raspberries are full of fibers which help lowering bad cholesterol and reduce extra weight.
Nothing says summer like a cup of cherries picked up from the garden! They are known as a powerhouse of antioxidants and the best thing about them is their great taste. Cherries are a favorite summer fruit of kids and grown-ups. They are rich in queritrin, a flavonoid which was found to be one of the biggest anticancer agents. Due to its high content of anthocyanin and bioflavonoids, cherries are a natural cure against headache. ‘A cup of cherries keeps the doctor away‘ advise USDA. They’re also low in calories (18kcal per 1oz) and high in Vitamins A, C, fibers, protein and water.
Want to transform yourself into a healthier, happier person? Discover the life-changing power of nutrition.
Take a moment to imagine yourself being in full control of your health and wellbeing:
- You easily reach and maintain (without starving) a healthy weight because your metabolism is functioning at its optimal level.
- You no longer feel like being run over by a truck - your supercharged thriving body is in excellent shape and your mood, energy and performance are steady throughout the day.
- You know exactly what to change in your diet and lifestyle in order to beat daily stress and anxiety, and sleep more soundly each night.
- You have access to insider secrets that help you keep a healthy low carb diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals known to control blood sugar fluctuations.
- You daily menu is rich in highly nutritious foods that provide omega 3 fatty acids, fibre and vitamin C - all needed to keep your bad cholesterol and triglycerides in check.
- You are in control of your blood pressure thanks to tools that help you track sodium, potassium and other nutrients known to promote better blood circulation