The Unknown Healing Power of Mushrooms
|Mushrooms include some of the most powerful natural medicines. Their healing properties are well known in Traditional Chinese medicine and have been used to treat some medical conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure. However, you should be careful with mushrooms, as they can be dangerous, as well. Mushrooms are known to have high content of heavy metals and water pollutants, so you should make sure that you consume only organically grown ones.
The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology has recently published a list of the health benefits of mushrooms. Some of those are:
1. Weight control
Replacing red meat with white button mushrooms can improve your weight loss results. Mushrooms contain fewer calories and they are rich in Vitamin B and many other nutrients. Their texture makes them a delicious meat alternative for burgers and sandwiches.
According to many analyses, mushrooms have the ability to improve the quality of your diet plan. If you are a vegetarian, you should definitely include them in your meals because they are nourishing and rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
3. Increase Vitamin D levels
Light-exposed mushrooms generate Vitamin D, which means that in fresh condition, they have high content of the essential vitamin, known to fight against cancer and maintain strong bones and teeth.
4. Better immune system function.
In a recent study, it was found that shiitake mushrooms have a beneficial effect on immune system functions. Moreover, they activate certain proteins and cells that fight against cancer.
Want to transform yourself into a healthier, happier person? Discover the life-changing power of nutrition.
Take a moment to imagine yourself being in full control of your health and wellbeing:
- You easily reach and maintain (without starving) a healthy weight because your metabolism is functioning at its optimal level.
- You no longer feel like being run over by a truck - your supercharged thriving body is in excellent shape and your mood, energy and performance are steady throughout the day.
- You know exactly what to change in your diet and lifestyle in order to beat daily stress and anxiety, and sleep more soundly each night.
- You have access to insider secrets that help you keep a healthy low carb diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals known to control blood sugar fluctuations.
- You daily menu is rich in highly nutritious foods that provide omega 3 fatty acids, fibre and vitamin C - all needed to keep your bad cholesterol and triglycerides in check.
- You are in control of your blood pressure thanks to tools that help you track sodium, potassium and other nutrients known to promote better blood circulation